Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yes! good e-communication

Maybe we're getting the hang of this, after all. The day after Jonah's birthday I sent some photos and the message below; and look what a sweet and informative response I got back... yee-haaaa!!

Kalei,

We had a lovely evening, and it was strange not to have you here, and it was wonderful that you called in. Lily is now back in her house and it is peaceful--well, until she started barking at something out there in the dark rainy nightime haze. Milo was wild, wild, wild for a while and then settled down and was sweet and sleepy. Woke up and chased around the temp gun laser point tirelessly. He and Lily look the same size to me, though dad says no. Jonah says Keawe and Lani are getting married December 2nd in Kona and that Lani is pregnant. He's in the wedding party and will go over early to go hunt and gather a'ama crab and such. We'll send them a small gift--they are nice folks and I know Lani was always good to you. Hope your mid-term went well. We love you very much.

Mom

Awesome pictures, thanks for sending them! It was great talking to you all, it sounded like it was a good meal. Tell Lani and Keawe congratulations! That's so wonderful, I'll try and send something as well. What a beautiful baby they'll have too : ) My midterm went really well, I'm pretty sure I aced it. I was done in fifteen minutes because I filled in all the answers while the teacher was farting around with the slides. I knew all the material pretty well, I answered a lot of them even without the slides to go with it. My midterms next week won't be quite so easy, but I have plenty of time to prepare. Love you guys, take care!

Kalei

No comments: